Friday, July 11, 2008

Raku Jewelry and Seed Beads...Design by PinkPoochDesigns


Well, what can I say?!!! Stunning! I just love what Staci of PinkPoochDesigns did with one of my handmade raku beads! She contacted me requesting that the beads have no holes and explained about the amazing seed bead bezels that she was going to make. So much intricate work went into this design. Staci sells her fabulous work on Etsy. To find out what Staci has to say about this spectacular necklace of hers, visit the direct link to this listing here. Thanks so much Staci for sharing your creation and for using MAKUstudio raku beads in your amazing designs!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I just love your work!!!

Thanks for making beads without a hole for me. I find it fun to bezel set beads:O)

Todd said...

Mak!
Great feature! Thanks for sharing it with EMT!
Congrats!!
Peace,
Todd

Siret said...

Impressive piece! :)

SarahKelley said...

Wow! Your blog is just full of amazing jewelry built around your awesome pendants:)

Sign My Video Guestbook