Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Spreader of Love Award

I received the lovely "Spreader of Love" award from my friend Julz who makes amazing polymer beads and jewelry. And, of course I must spread the love! Check out her blog, Meanderings by Julz! So, here are the rules:

For The Spreader of Love award the rules are:
1. Post a copy on your blog
2. Mention who gave you the award
3. Pass the award on to 6 others
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know the honor has been bestowed upon them.

I'm spreading the love to:

1. Sandfibers
2. Amy Esther Ceramics
3. Time2Cre8
4. TheBeadedLily
5. Naftali
6. LisaPetersArt
7. BeadazzledOfOregon

6 comments:

SarahKelley said...

Aw! Thanks Mak!

Amy Esther said...

Thanks for thinking of me, that's so sweet!

I may wait to post about it, because I have a couple of awards that I haven't done anything with. I'm behind, lol!

Julz said...

Hey Mak...thanks for passing on the award...and to some people i admire too!!! Off to take a looksee at all blogs you awarded.

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Mak, you are too sweet! Thank you :D Like Amy Esther, I'm behind on posting my awards, but I will definitely let you know when I do.

Unknown said...

What a GREAT idea - is it "pledgerizeable?" I realize it hasn't been given to moi but I can think of a handful of people I'd love to bestow it upon.
Dini

Unknown said...

Gads, I talked you into that one, Girl!! (chuckle) I owe you one... Many thankX, I'll be happily passing it along.
Hugz, D

Sign My Video Guestbook