Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dylan Hendel's Art


So cute!!! I love these pieces of art that were created by aspiring artist and entrepreneur, Dylan Hendel! Dylan is the son of a good friend of mine. At the age of only 9, much talent can be seen in this creative soul! I promised Dylan that I would show his art to the world! In return, he answered a few questions for me! Thanks Dylan! Keep creating! It's good for the world!

1. Why do you like art:

Because it is fun! You get to make whatever you want and express your thoughts.

2. What is your favorite type of art to do (ex. Paint, clay, etc)?

I like clay the best.

3. When did you start making art?

In 1st grade.

4.What type of art would you like to try next?

I would like to try glass art because it looks really cool.

5.Could you describe how you made the pieces in the photos?

First I took a big block of clay, and then I thought about a bear or a penguin and how it looks and then I mold it with my hands. I then let it dry for 1 day and then I paint it to have it look like what I think that animal looks like from my mind .

No comments:

Sign My Video Guestbook