Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tag! You're it!!!

Here are the rules of tagging:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog. (this is what you're now reading.)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them. (This is only a game.)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6 Random Things About Myself

1. I love cheese.
2. I'm a sagittarian.
3. When I was waiting tables back in the day, I waited on Peter Gabriel, Rosanne, The Beach Boys, John Stamos and a few more high profile people.
4. I like single malt scotch.
5. I just bought a restaurant in Scottsdale, AZ with my hubby. www.CentroPaninoteca.com
6. I'm a morning person.

The 6 people that I'm tagging:

1. Amy Esther Ceramics
2. Lisa Peters Art
3. The Green Glass Cafe
4. Colorado Art Studio
5. Lapella Pottery
6. SoCal Potters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool about the restaurant! My husband almost opened one last year, but backed out.

I sort of cheated and just added your link to the meme I just answered...

Sign My Video Guestbook